In consideration of the services provided by the Channel Partner, the Company shall pay the Commission to the Channel Partner in the following manner:
- 2% in respect of all the Projects present as well as future upcoming projects of the Company of the flat cost after receipt of current outstanding as on date or 30% of the total consideration, whichever is higher at the time of execution and registration of the Agreement of Sale whichever is earlier by the Customer of the Company.
- All payments to Channel Partner shall be made in Indian Currency after deduction of applicable taxes. The payments at all times be subject to being permitted and valid under applicable policies, laws, orders, and regulations.
- The Channel Partner shall raise an invoice for the amounts payable by the Company. Each invoice shall be delivered to the address of the Company, as specified by the Company, by courier or by hand delivery cheque only, no cash or kind will he given.
- Subject to the fulfillment of Conditions (a) the Company shall attempt to pay the Commission within 60 days of receipt of the tax invoice. All payments shall be made subject to deduction of tax at source.
- In the event that the Customer cancels or terminates the Agreement of Sale I Allotment Letter to purchase the Residence the Company, will attempt to refund the Sale Consideration received under the Agreement of Sale, and that Channel Partner shall forthwith within 15 days refund the Commission received from the Company for the sale of the Residence. In the event that the Channel Partner does not refund the Commission to the Company, the Company shall be entitled to adjust / deduct the refundable commission from any other Commissions payable to the Channel Partner by the Company or from the customer payments received.
- Channel Partner/Broker should come with the customers for his/her first visit.
- All dispute shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
- Channel Partner/Broker have to comply all the laws/statutory which come in force from time to time.
- Channel Partner/Broker should provide all documents as and when demanded by the company (copies).
- The Channel Partner Name & Channel Partner UID needs to be mentioned in the Customer Application Form.
- The company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or suspend the Terms & Conditions of this Registration Form.
- Consideration value = Total Consideration of the Flat.
- In case the customer is availing of a loan and paying less than 20% as the own contribution, Sanction Letter from the respective bank is Mandatory.
- The RERA registration no. is mandatory to be mentioned in all the correspondence to the company.